Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the MyDigiPlus website located at mydigiplus.com (the “Website”) and all its related services, tools, features, and content (collectively, the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Use of the Service
MyDigiPlus grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Service in accordance with these Terms.
You agree not to:
- Use the Service for any illegal purpose or in any manner that violates any applicable laws or regulations;
- Use the Service in a way that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or any of its related systems or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or its related systems or networks;
- Use the Service to send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials or spam; or
- Use the Service to transmit any viruses, worms, or other harmful components.
- User Content
You may submit content, including but not limited to text, images, and videos, to the Service (“User Content”). You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you submit.
By submitting User Content to the Service, you grant MyDigiPlus a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Content in connection with the Service and MyDigiPlus’s business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize MyDigiPlus to use your User Content as described herein; (ii) your User Content does not infringe on the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other rights of any third party; (iii) your User Content does not violate any applicable laws or regulations; and (iv) your User Content is not obscene, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
MyDigiPlus reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at any time and for any reason without notice.
- Intellectual Property
The Service and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by MyDigiPlus, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Service for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Service, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Service for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, and not for further reproduction, publication